- Welcoming 4-bedroom home with so much to love.
- In a Great Neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- All the Big items have been taken care of! Living room right off the entry with carpet and ceiling fan.
- Formal dining includes hardwood floors and a large three-pane window!
- The kitchen has amazing natural light and nice tile floors.
- Down the steps, you will find the cozy family room with a wood-burning fireplace for snuggling up with loved ones.
- Tiled bonus/mud room off the family room as well as a half bath with built-in cabinets.
- Master upstairs with gorgeous, updated master bath with tile, granite, and walk-in closet.
- Tiled 2nd full bath with granite vanity and shower/tub.
- Bonus 4th bedroom at the very top with walk-in closet.
- Other nice features include a whole house surge protector, a new electrical panel, an attic fan, a new driveway, and new front steps.
- Serene backyard with a new deck for enjoying the seasons.
- Gorgeous landscaping in the front and back.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2,012.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1973
Property Id : 59382
Price: Asking $ 285,000
Property Size: 2,012.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,608.00 ft2
Year Built: 1973
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick Trim
Rent (mo): 2600
ROI (ann): 23.4%
Cashflow (mo): 562
Property Taxes (mo): 300
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 182
Leasing Fee (ann): 861
HOA (mo): 21
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,707.30per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee