- Welcome home to this Hidden Valley Gem!
- This raised ranch with new interior paint and gorgeous, inviting hardwoods throughout is the perfect place to call Home.
- As you enter the home you’ll notice the vaulted ceilings in the family room boasting natural light.
- Expansive views of the private backyard, private dining room, and large kitchen pantry.
- You’ll enjoy spending time in the large family room or sipping your morning coffee in the breakfast nook.
- The primary en-suite boasts a spacious closet and a private exit to the back patio.
- The guest bathroom is nicely updated.
- The terraced backyard is ready for your raised garden beds.
- The finished lower level boasts a fourth-bedroom en-suite and plenty of space for everyone!
- Enjoy quiet living and no HOA in Parkville.
- Come see this one for yourself!
- Updated On:
- May 22, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 1988
Property Id : 59181
Price: Asking $ 295,000
Property Size: 2,00000 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,40500 ft2
Year Built: 1988
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Board Batten
Rent (mo): 2400
ROI (ann): 23.7%
Cashflow (mo): 315
Property Taxes (mo): 255
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 70
Management Fee (mo): 168
Leasing Fee (ann): 793
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,767.20per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee
Two Fourplex Buildings – Great Investment Opportunity
Asking $ 390
Updated: May 2nd 2023 Building 2 – Year-to-date income/expenses Date Unit Description Amount 1/1/2023 Unit B Rent Payment $875.00 1/1/2023 Unit D Rent Payment $854.00 1/1/2023 Unit D Prepayment Application ($854.00) 1/2/2023 Unit C Rent Payment $616.00 1/3/2023 Unit C Bill ($195.00) 1/3/2023 Unit C Rent Payment $218.00 1/3/2023 Unit C Rent Payment $232.00 1/5/2023 Unit A Bill ($168.00) 1/13/2023 Unit A Bill ($145.00) ...
8 8 4,49200 ft2details
Awesome Open Concept Home and Move in Ready Home – Perfect for Entertaining
Asking $ 355,000
Come and see quick and don’t miss this one! Move-in ready 4 bedroom 3.5 bed with 2 large living spaces. Walk in on the main level with vaulted ceilings that extend all the way through the kitchen. Lots of upgraded finishes throughout, including real hardwood floors. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (fridge stays). New carpet in the living room and upstairs bedrooms. Huge master ...
4 3.5 2,38200 ft2details
Gorgeous One Owner Move In Ready Perfect Family Home in a Prime Location
Asking $ 315,000
This property is in a prime location, with great schools. This beautifully maintained ranch home offers gorgeous finishes. A large finished basement that can be used for an extra living space/rec room with an additional bedroom and full bathroom. The large backyard would be the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends or for lots of space for the kids to play. Don’t miss ...
4 3 2,10500 ft2details
Charming Split Entry 4 Bedroom Home in a Quiet Buckner Neighborhood
Asking $ 269,500
Highly sought after Fort Osage School District. Bright and light vaulted living room ceiling is adjacent to open, eat-in kitchen. Roomy master suite with master bath connected to a BONUS sunroom overlooking a peaceful backyard where you can host a party or entertain your company for outdoor get-togethers around a Fire pit. Walk out kitchen to a spacious deck, equipped with brand new stainless ...
4 3 1,74400 ft2details