About this house
- This house has been sitting on the market for quite some time.
- We believe it was price incorrectly and they started with a very high price.
- The house is not in bad shape but there’s definitely deferred maintenance that needs to be addressed, for example:
- Repair of the front wood stairs
- Multiple places that deciding needs to be repaired
- Repair some of the gutters, downspouts and flashing
- Power wash the entire house
- Some tree trimming and landscaping, especially on the back side.
- Possibly do some asphalt repair
- Some ceiling repair in the simplest basement ceiling
- We estimate that the word that needs to be done is approximately $25,000 to $30,000
- Due to the work needs to be done we suggest an offer price of 175,000
- This house and it’s location or worth the trouble for the right buyer.
- It sounds like the seller is motivated
Acquire a property in a highly sought-after location at a price below market value, albeit one that demands some refurbishment.
The necessary renovations lean more toward cosmetic improvements, slightly exceeding the scope of our typical projects.
Our assessment suggests that these renovations should span a period of 3 to 5 weeks.
Although a cash offer is not mandatory for this property, presenting one with the option to expedite the closing process to 3 weeks, rather than four, can strengthen our position when making a lower offer.
- Let us know if you have interest in this property
- Best would be if you put your specific questions together and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIR BHM 200k code 2232
Property Financial Data
(same data as in the PDF above)
- How much is the HOA?
- Can I buy with a mortgage?
- Yes, and we have preferred lenders for you to use if you wish.
- Do I have to use “your” lender?
- Yes, we sure do.
- Can I buy cash?
- Yes, of course.
- Can I buy more than 1 property?
- How much is the HOA?
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- Year Built: 1978
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee