Vacany – Investors’ #1 Concern
How you can mitigate it?
Important to Read
- Simply Do It was able to get access to this exclusive list of properties.
- If you are on this page and have not signed Simply Do It’s engagement documents please do so before you start the process.
Docs can be reviewed and sign here: SimplyDoIt.net/docs
- Most properties are renovated and rented.
- Most properties are not listed for sale on the MLS yet.
- None of the properties have been visited by a Simply Do It representative.
- We have ran all the properties through our analysis model/Excel, BUT:
- We had to run 70+ properties so we made some financial assumptions.
- Cashflow of each property should be looked at / analyzed more carefully – some properties may have high cashflow and others may have negative – a closer look at the numbers is required!
- We made the assumption that each property requires approx $3500 in make-ready – it’s an assumption.
- Market value is an estimate and not a fully done ARV.
- Seller says prices are set BUT you can try an submit a different price.
- We have placed the properties side-by-side for ease of reviewing
- Simply Do It has a local Realtor to assist with the purchase and a property management company in place, as well as mortgage lenders and insurance agents.
- Submitting an offer:
- Chose a property.
- Review, ask, and analyze it.
- Let us know if you have questions, us or our local realtor will try to provide answers.
- Let the agent know you would like to submit an offer by using the form below.
- Note seller would like to do no more than 7 days inspection.
- Please submit offers via the form below
- For general question we suggest to place your question/s in the comments section below for the benefit of all investors and for efficiency. Private questions should be asked via email/phone/text.
- OFFERS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Tampa Rented Renovated Portfolio : List
Use your keyboard’s arrows to move the table.