- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,569.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2014
- Located in the premier neighborhood known as Summerfield East.
- Natural light abounds with floor-to-ceiling windows in this 4 bedroom/ 3 full bath home.
- Primary bedroom on the main floor with custom bathroom featuring jetted tub and walk-in, tiled shower.
- Bedroom #2 is also located on the main level offering an ideal option as an office or nursery.
- Enjoy entertaining with the open floor plan combining a great room, kitchen, and dining room.
- A corner fireplace is a focal point in the great room.
- The kitchen area features custom cabinets, hardwood floors, granite countertops, an oversized island, stainless steel appliances, and a walk-in pantry.
- The dining area opens to a covered deck with a ceiling fan for warm summer nights and a patio for entertaining.
(Patio is even wired for your hot tub!).
- A luscious lawn with an irrigation system leads you to the walking trails and community pool and pool house just a few steps away.
- The large finished lower level makes a perfect man cave or movie room.
- This area hosts two more bedrooms, a full bathroom, a storage area, and a walk-out 3rd car garage/workshop.
- This home is 8 years new.
- The exterior is stone, stucco, and wood siding.
- This home has custom architectural details throughout.
- All appliances are staying…even the washer/dryer.
- Move into the most economical place to live in Jackson County.
- You will have the benefit of the award-winning Grain Valley School District with lower Blue Springs taxes and utility costs.
- HOA dues are only $375/yr and include access to the professionally-maintained common area, swimming pool/pool house, walking trails, and occasional community events.
- Summerfield East offers easy access to I-70, Adams Dairy Parkway, 7 Highway, and popular dining and shopping options.
Address: NE Overland Drive
City: Blue Springs
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 48659
Price: Asking $ 335,000
Property Size: 2,569.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,100.00 ft2
House Number: 2213
Year Built: 2014
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Board Batten
Rent (mo): 2395
ROI (ann): 23.7
Cashflow (mo): 243
Property Taxes (mo): 325
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 168
Leasing Fee (ann): 66
HOA (mo): 31
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 200,000
Back on the market at no fault of the seller! Investors and Sweat Equity Seekers don’ ...
Back on the market at no fault of the seller! Investors and Sweat Equity Seekers don’t miss this one. Just sh ...
3 2.5 1,775.00 ft2details
Asking $ 315,000
This is perfect for an owner-occupant looking to live on one side and rent out one side. T ...
This is perfect for an owner-occupant looking to live on one side and rent out one side. This is also good for an i ...
6 4 14,229.00 ft2details
Asking $ 190,000
It features three nice-sized bedrooms and two full baths. Two large living spaces, and an ...
It features three nice-sized bedrooms and two full baths. Two large living spaces, and an open kitchen with tons of ...
3 2 1,787.00 ft2details
Asking $ 319,000
Beautifully remodeled and move-in ready. Enjoy entertaining in the lovely kitchen with gra ...
Beautifully remodeled and move-in ready. Enjoy entertaining in the lovely kitchen with granite countertops, featuri ...
3 2.5 1,737.00 ft2details