- Within walking distance to the Northshore, downtown, restaurants, shopping, gyms, parks, and hiking trails.
- All of these amenities are just moments away from this quiet, peaceful street.
- Both units are spacious with ample storage.
- Each unit has one bedroom, one bath, off-street parking, and access to the large, fenced, and flat backyard.
- Alley access in the back could add more parking.
- A large storage building in the back allows for all toys and tools to be neatly stored away.
- The electrical and plumbing have been updated.
- Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, insulated windows, and a 35-year roof have been updated in recent years.
- Average rent rates for a one bedroom/one bath in the area are $1200, pulling $2400 for both units.
- 30-day furnished rental rates vary from $1800-$2000/mo.
- Units do not share utilities.
- Have your mortgage paid when you live on one side and short-term rent on the other.
- With so many options, this opportunity will not last long.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,344.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1960
Property Id : 61672
Price: Asking $ 375,000
Property Size: 1,344.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,276.00 ft2
Year Built: 1960
External Construction: Siding
Rent (mo): 3000
ROI (ann): 21.7%
Cashflow (mo): 270
Property Taxes (mo): 150
Insurance (mo): 225
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 232
Leasing Fee (ann): 725
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 48
$ 2,246.44per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee