- The best neighbors live in this highly sought-after Olathe School district!
- Ready for your family to embrace all of it’s wonderful offerings.
- The freshly painted open-concept main floor looks out a wall of windows onto a massive deck with just a couple steps down into a flat and open yard.
- Room to practice sports of all kinds.
- Established trees offer natural shade and a peaceful backyard experience.
- A natural fire pit is ready for relaxing evenings and s’mores!
- Garden areas have been organically cultivated with compost over the years to amend and enhance.
- There are well-established decorative gardens, as well as organic perennial edible gardens; including blackberries, elderberry, strawberry, currants, sage, thyme, oregano, mint, lemon balm, rhubarb, and spring onions.
- The finished basement has new LVP flooring and a * bonus * room that can serve as an extra bedroom (non-conforming).
- Enjoy two large subbasement storage spaces in addition to a large living area.
- Upstairs, find a large, vaulted ceiling Primary bedroom with loads of natural light.
- The bathroom boasts a great soaker bathtub, separate shower, and closer toilet room.
- Find unique touches in the large open closet space as well.
- Please be aware this is a fixer-upper – awaiting all of the touches and updates you have been dreaming to do!
- This home is within walking distance from grocery shopping.
- Jump on your bike and head down the newly improved Indian Creek Trail.
- Explore nature at Heritage Park!
- Also features one of the best dog parks in the KC Metro!
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2,934.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1997
Property Id : 61522
Price: Asking $ 329,000
Property Size: 2,934.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 13,939.00 ft2
Year Built: 1997
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Wood Siding
Rent (mo): 2650
ROI (ann): 17.5%
Cashflow (mo): 210
Property Taxes (mo): 340
Insurance (mo): 110
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 182
Leasing Fee (ann): 861
HOA (mo): 11
Vacancy Rate (ann): 48
$ 1,970.88per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee