- Updated On:
- January 2, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1,787.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1986
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease!
- Walk in to Wood Veneer Flooring Thru-Out in great shape.
- Vinyl Double Hung Windows.
- Kitchen with Custom Oak Cabinets & Granite Counter Tops.
- Nice deck off the breakfast room with another good sized family room with a bay window.
- Laundry room and updated powder room finish off the first floor.
- Upstairs, find 2 good sized bedrooms and an updated hall bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and large master bathroom completes the 2nd floor.
- Finished Walk-Out Lower Level With updated full bathroom.
- 4th HUGE bedroom, HUGE Office (could be used as 5th Bdrm) and flex space.
- Walk out to patio and large, private fenced-in yard.
- Deck, Roof, Gutters, and garage door were all updated in the last ten years.
- Easy Access To Schools, Shopping & Highways.
- Seller to do no inspections nor make any repairs – house to be sold As-Is.
Property Id : 27531
Price: Asking $ 180,000
Property Size: 1,787.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 13,504.00 ft2
House Number: 729
Year Built: 1986
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick Veneer
Rent (mo): 1700
ROI (ann): 25.7
Cashflow (mo): 4645
Property Taxes (mo): 197
Insurance (mo): 80
Repairs (mo): 65
Management Fee (mo): 120
Leasing Fee (ann): 50
HOA (mo): 100
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 290,000
This gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home is conveniently located with easy highway access & min [more]
This gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home is conveniently located with easy highway access & minutes from Mid Rivers Mall [more]
4 2.5 2,164.00 ft2details
Asking $ 289,000
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but s [more]
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but seller believes it has goo [more]
4 3.5 2,660.00 ft2details
Asking $ 190,000
3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants. Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS throu [more]
3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants. Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS through most of the main floor [more]
3 1.5 900.00 ft2details