- This home boasts so much new – all new kitchen, 3 new bathrooms, new paint, new flooring, new patio and driveway, new HVAC, and so much more.
- Walk up freshly painted front deck into your first of three living room spaces.
- Main level features freshly finished and absolutely gorgeous walnut colored floors, formal living room, family room with brick fireplace, formal dining room and all new kitchen.
- Kitchen has modern granite countertops and new tile backsplash, custom maple cabinets with practical additions such as a spice cabinet, new SS appliances, and new kitchen island.
- Primary suite has en suite primary bath with tile surround shower and new vanity.
- Basement has rec room with second brick fireplace and great space.
- 4th conforming bedroom is in the basement, along with a 3rd full bathroom, making it a great space for teens or guests.
- Backyard has a newly poured concrete patio that’s the perfect spot to entertain.
- Plus this home is minutes away from tons of great shopping and has excellent highway access.
- This is an excellent value in this crazy market – come check it out today.
- NEW HVAC TO BE INSTALLED PRIOR TO CLOSING.
- Deck was originally painted the wrong color.
- Deck is now Dove Gray from Sherwin Williams – pictures show it more blue than it actually is.
- It goes with the home perfectly now.
- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,868.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1961
Property Id : 48686
Price: Asking $ 275,000
Property Size: 1,868.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9,583.00 ft2
House Number: 3107
Year Built: 1961
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick Veneer
Rent (mo): 1995
ROI (ann): 24.8
Cashflow (mo): 273
Property Taxes (mo): 208
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 139
Leasing Fee (ann): 54.7
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,647.39per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee