Come take a look!
- This home has had a total overhaul with attention to detail.
- Modern meets Mid Century.
- Take note of the fixtures, bathroom remodel, new deck, exterior paint, and more.
- Every room offers it’s own sweet touches.
- It offers a fireplace both upstairs and in the basement.
- The back deck has great space to relax or let the kids go down the slide.
- New Fenced In Backyard to boot.
- Truly a wonderful home, ready for a new owner.
- Don’t forget the unfinished WALKOUT basement, has potential to double the square footage.
- This home is only minutes from local shopping, schools, and highway access.
Property Id : 47834
Price: Asking $ 225,000
Property Size: 1,452.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,712.00 ft2
House Number: 12905
Year Built: 1959
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 1795
ROI (ann): 24.4
Cashflow (mo): 227
Property Taxes (mo): 150
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 121
Leasing Fee (ann): 47.7
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Address: E 39th Street S
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1,452.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1959
Asking $ 265,000
Come check it out today, before it’s too late! One owner, roof completely replaced 5 ...
Come check it out today, before it’s too late! One owner, roof completely replaced 5 years ago. HVAC is only ...
3 3 1,746.00 ft2details
Asking $ 225,000
Spacious split entry with vaulted ceilings. Sun filled great room with fireplace. Eat in k ...
Spacious split entry with vaulted ceilings. Sun filled great room with fireplace. Eat in kitchen with lots of cabin ...
4 2.5 1,616.00 ft2details
Asking $ 245,000
Come by, fall in love and make an offer. There is so much NEW going on, this home is a mus ...
Come by, fall in love and make an offer. There is so much NEW going on, this home is a must see. This kitchen, WOW! ...
3 2.5 1,892.00 ft2details
Asking $ 215,000
Great opportunity to own brick raised ranch home in popular neighborhood. Seller would lik ...
Great opportunity to own brick raised ranch home in popular neighborhood. Seller would like it to be sold in presen ...
3 2 1,981.00 ft2details