- Updated On:
- July 24, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,734.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1999
- Offering quick access to the big city too!
- Great schools and lower taxes.
- Enjoy the front porch view of the tranquil farm setting across the street.
- Also have the use of a fully, privacy fenced big backyard with a large deck to entertain from too.
- Newer updated include: BIG TICKET ITEMS have been taken care of already like the A/C.
- Stove, dishwasher and washer & dryer which is staying for the buyer’s convenience.
- Roof was replaced a few years ago by previous owners.
- The owner’s bath has recent updates too!
- The home has newer low maintenance free flooring throughout and the carpet is brand new!
- Soothing grey color scheme and gorgeous tilework surrounds the fireplace and is the centerpiece of the great room!
- Soaring ceiling in the great room and tons of natural light in this south facing home.
- This home shows very well and is super clean so feel free to bring your pickiest buyers!
- The basement has a flexible 4th bedroom which could be used as a family room or as these sellers have used it as a wonderful private, remote work from home office.
Address: E 4th Street
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 35636
Price: Asking $ 239,900
Property Size: 1,734.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,734.00 ft2
House Number: 1931
Year Built: 1999
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 1750
ROI (ann): 28.9
Cashflow (mo): 341
Property Taxes (mo): 300
Insurance (mo): 90
Repairs (mo): 15
Management Fee (mo): 122
Leasing Fee (ann): 47.3
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4