Address: call/email for specifics
|SDI’s suggested Offer||$255,000|
|Offer-Asking GAP ($)||-$14,900|
|Offer-Asking GAP (%)||6%|
|Offer-MarketValue Gap ($)||-$54,000|
|Offer-MarketValue Gap (%)||17%|
|Days on Market||96|
|Estimated (rough) repairs needed||$12,500|
What we Do NOT Know YET about This House:
- A Simply Do It agent has NOT seen this house yet
What Do We Know About This House
- New roof installed in 2017.
- The Kitchen boasts new stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops, and custom wood cabinets.
- The bathrooms feature new vanities, faucets, toilets, mirrors, and custom tiled walk-in shower & tub.
- $365 projected cashflow AFTER expenses and mortgage payments
- It should qualify for both cash and conventional financing.
- Sitting on the market for a ~95+ days
- Low crime area
- Based on FEMA’s map – is in a flood area – needs to be confirmed w/ an insurance agent.
Your Next Step
Want to understand the flow of buying a D.I.R property? See the flow chart here
Contact Simply Do It – email@example.com
Agent’s Notes from Visit
- N/A yet
What is a D.I.R – Diamond in The Rough – Investment Property?
Profit from Properties that Slip Through the Cracks
Some properties fall between the cracks – this one is an excellent and very rare example.
What does “between the cracks mean?“
A retail buyer or an investor who uses a mortgage would NOT be able to purchase this house. This house will not be qualified by an appraiser, reason being – it needs some work in order to pass appraisal. This level of work, although is not something every buyer is willing to do, are you merely because of the cost associated.
House flippers may not see enough profit margin and will pass this one over.
This creates a great opportunity for a cash buyer who is willing to do some work on this house and make it livable.
As a buyer who has the ability to buy cash, you should see this “slipping through the cracks” as a great opportunity.
Personal note: I need to look at more than 300 houses to see one with all this upside potential.
D.I.R Fee: 2% with a minimum of $3,500 + regular Simply Do It fees applicable
Notes from Listing (seller’s) Agent/Owner
House needs: N/A yet
Photos Taken During SDI’s Agent Visit
- Who will do the work?
Simply Do It’s vetted local team will handle the work
- Is this a full/complicated rehab project?
No. As much as we can tell it will require a painter, flooring, roofer, HVAC, misc. other items (handyman)
- Do you have an inspection report?
No. Buyer will need to hold an inspection once under contract
- Can I buy remotely/sigh-un-seen?
Yes. Simply Do It has vetted, trusted teams on the ground including property manager, Realtor, and lender.
- Do you provide ANY guarantees?
No. This is an investment and there are no guarantees. We will do our utmost to help any buyer as we have assisted in more than 4500 transactions nationwide for 16+ years.