- Amazing lot that backs to county greenspace.
- The primary bedroom has a new wall of windows to take in the view of the trees.
- Recent updates in the primary bathroom and kitchen are sure to be a hit.
- The kitchen opens up to the living and dining space and has plenty of seating at the bar area.
- You will love the easy access to the recently stained deck and the amazing views.
- There is lots of fresh paint and new floors in the walkout lower level.
- The gas fireplace has a custom mantel.
- This home is loaded with character and has tons of space.
- Shed in the backyard stays.
- 2 Car garage with space for extra storage.
- Geothermal system for energy efficient heating and cooling.
- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 1984
Property Id : 48707
Price: Asking $ 259,900
Property Size: 1,91200 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9,58300 ft2
House Number: 217
Year Built: 1984
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 1895
ROI (ann): 23.3
Cashflow (mo): 171
Property Taxes (mo): 233
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 128
Leasing Fee (ann): 50.5
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,556.93per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee
Clean and Spacious Duplex Home in Platte City – 23.7% Annual ROI
Asking $ 199,000
It’s a duplex but think home. Clean, open, bright. Established area, mature trees. 3rd Bedroom is now family room ready to finish & private garage access = great guest quarters. New Total RF Replacement, Wood Floors, Kit/Bath Upgrades, Paint, Landscaping, more! Quality & Detail: Anderson Th Windows, tons of functional storage, handsome energy-saving stone fp. Upgraded deck/patio w/ planter, perennials & lg fenced yard. ...
3 2 95500 ft2details
Beautiful Home with a Fantastic Curb Appeal Nestled in the heart of Platter City
Asking $ 235,000
Fantastic curb appeal with historic charm you won’t be able to find anywhere else. The home welcomes you with high ceilings, hardwood floors and detailed crown molding you expect from the home’s original era. The foyer leads you into the living room which boasts large windows and french doors that open to the large front porch making it a perfect space to gather. Past ...
4 2 2,07100 ft2details
Great Lot Residential Home that Backs to Green Space – 21.2% Annual ROI
Asking $ 325,000
This is the home you’ve been waiting for! Great lot that backs to green space with a walking trail. A fenced backyard for the littles with a swing set. Sellers have added newer carpet on the inside as well as new flooring in the bathrooms and laundry room. This kitchen is a WOW, with newer quartz countertops and backsplash with great space when you ...
4 3 2,06200 ft2details
Upgraded Floor Plan Two Story Home Features Tiled and Vaulted Entry
Asking $ 339,950
Features tiled and vaulted entry leading to great room with corner gas fireplace. Tiled kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, composite sink and bonus corner walk-in pantry. Large Primary Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, fan and windows overlooking backyard. Primary en-suite with center storage between double vanities and fully tiled shower. Secondary bedrooms include upgraded vaulted ceilings and share a full bath with tiled flooring. ...
4 3 2,45200 ft2details