- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,892.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1978
Come by, fall in love and make an offer.
- There is so much NEW going on, this home is a must see.
- This kitchen, WOW! The cabinets were custom made for this for home.
- Granite countertops and island. New subway tile backsplash, with the look completed by beautiful LVT flooring.
- New carpets in the bedrooms. Fresh paint.
- Large family room downstairs could easily be used as a nonconforming bedroom with it’s own half bath and closet.
- This home was loved and it shows.
- Fireplace has been converted to gas, all you need is an insert to be able enjoy a warm cozy fire on those cold winter nights.
Address: Inca Drive
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 45782
Price: Asking $ 245,000
Property Size: 1,892.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 10,019.00 ft2
House Number: 1412
Year Built: 1978
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 1895
ROI (ann): 22.4
Cashflow (mo): 190
Property Taxes (mo): 192
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 128
Leasing Fee (ann): 50.5
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 225,000
Come take a look! This home has had a total overhaul with attention to detail. Modern meet ...
Come take a look! This home has had a total overhaul with attention to detail. Modern meets Mid Century. Take note ...
3 1.5 1,452.00 ft2details
Asking $ 215,000
Great opportunity to own brick raised ranch home in popular neighborhood. Seller would lik ...
Great opportunity to own brick raised ranch home in popular neighborhood. Seller would like it to be sold in presen ...
3 2 1,981.00 ft2details
Asking $ 225,000
Spacious split entry with vaulted ceilings. Sun filled great room with fireplace. Eat in k ...
Spacious split entry with vaulted ceilings. Sun filled great room with fireplace. Eat in kitchen with lots of cabin ...
4 2.5 1,616.00 ft2details