- Updated On:
- March 5, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,400.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1979
- Nestled Away in the Creve Coeur Ridge Subdivision.
- Upstairs greets you with 3 spacious well-appointed bedrooms.
- Updated Full Bath with Ceramic Tile, Newer Vanity, and fixtures.
- Home boasts open floor plan, neutral colors and an abundance of natural light throughout.
- Renovated Kitchen with new Cabinets, Appliances, and Countertops.
- Kitchen opens to main living /dining area.
- Walks out to the patio overlooking the spacious backyard, large deck, perfect for relaxing on a beautiful summer evening.
- Recently remodeled Lower level family room with Wood burning fireplace & Custom Mantel.
- Updated Half Bath, and ample space/storage(New HVAC, Water Heater, New Carpet, New Siding, Roof, Insulation 2015).
- Two Car Oversized Garage with additional storage and moments access to Shopping, Restaurants, and highways.
- Located in the AAA Rated Pattonville School District and walking distance to the Pattonville high school!
Property Id : 28958
Price: Asking $ 199,000
Property Size: 1,400.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,276.00 ft2
House Number: 12271
Year Built: 1979
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 1600
ROI (ann): 22.5
Cashflow (mo): 244
Property Taxes (mo): 228
Insurance (mo): 80
Repairs (mo): 65
Management Fee (mo): 116
Leasing Fee (ann): 48
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 214,900
Beautiful hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with granite counters. All the appliances stay, [more]
Beautiful hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with granite counters. All the appliances stay, including the washer and [more]
3 2 1,364.00 ft2details
Asking $ 190,000
All Offers to be presented on Special Sale Contract. The inside of the house was recently [more]
All Offers to be presented on Special Sale Contract. The inside of the house was recently painted. New carpeting in [more]
4 1.5 1,416.00 ft2details
Asking $ 215,000
Hurry in to tour this 4 bedroom 2 bath home. This home is move in ready and waiting for yo [more]
Hurry in to tour this 4 bedroom 2 bath home. This home is move in ready and waiting for you to turn it into your ho [more]
4 2 1,500.00 ft2details
Asking $ 199,000
Great Location, walk to shopping, dining, gyms, healthcare, Maryland Heights community cen [more]
Great Location, walk to shopping, dining, gyms, healthcare, Maryland Heights community center & Aquaport. This [more]
3 2 864.00 ft2details