- You will love the open floorplan on this beauty with the kitchen.
- Dining and living room sharing soaring ceilings and large windows that let the sunshine pour in.
- Feel the luxury in the master bedroom with tray ceiling, lots of natural light and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Gorgeous remodeled master bathroom has large shower featuring bench seat and rainfall shower head, beautiful tile floors and double vanity.
- Basement is ready for fun days at home with the miniature rock wall, daylight windows, open layout, and half bath.
- Deep 3 car garage with sink and built-in workbench and cabinets make this space ready for all the projects, or just storing all those big toys.
- Large corner lot with fully fenced backyard.
- Great deck overlooks backyard and newly poured patio that is just waiting for gatherings around the fire.
- This wide open, flat backyard has room for it all.
- Home is in award winning Lee’s Summit School District, just down the street from the beautiful Hitt Park, and a short drive from shopping and restaurants.
- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,85000 ft2
- Year Built: 2004
Property Id : 43663
Price: Asking $ 305,000
Property Size: 1,85000 ft2
Property Lot Size: 13,50300 ft2
House Number: 1310
Year Built: 2004
Garage Size: 3
External Construction: Board and Batten
Rent (mo): 2095
ROI (ann): 25.9
Cashflow (mo): 351
Property Taxes (mo): 248
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 146
Leasing Fee (ann): 57.5
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,827.11per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee
Beautiful Well Kept Atrium Split with a Lot of Living Space on a Quiet Cul De Sac
Asking $ 300,000
Neighbors are far away and nice park-like setting in back with creek and green space. Nice pool with double deck. Outbuilding and underneath deck provides extra storage space. Great open floor plan with large great room and bedrooms. Garage is large with 3 car spaces and workbench area. Lower level has 4th bedroom, bath, office and safe room. Home is huge. Great area and ...
4 3 1,97700 ft2details
Beautiful, Spacious Atrium Floor Plan – Rare Find Entertainers Dream
Asking $ 350,000
RARE find in Sunrise Estates! Homes in this neighborhood hardly ever hit the market. Open floor plan w/hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, large wall to wall windows that let in a ton of natural light. Huge master bedroom w/vaulted ceiling, walk in closet and master bathroom features whirlpool tub and double vanity. Laundry is conveniently located on the same level along with two more bedrooms ...
5 2.5 2,94200 ft2details
Move In Ready Single Family Home with Attractive Curb Appeal
Asking $ 319,900
Inviting fireplace focal point upon entry. Lots of natural light through almost floor to ceiling windows. Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar. Deck overlooking level fenced back yard. The recently finished lower level is perfect for entertaining. Non-conforming 4th bedroom en-suite with connecting full bath in the lower level. Newer carpet throughout and exterior painted about 5 years ago.
3 3 2,39300 ft2details
Awesome Open Concept Home and Move in Ready Home – Perfect for Entertaining
Asking $ 355,000
Come and see quick and don’t miss this one! Move-in ready 4 bedroom 3.5 bed with 2 large living spaces. Walk in on the main level with vaulted ceilings that extend all the way through the kitchen. Lots of upgraded finishes throughout, including real hardwood floors. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (fridge stays). New carpet in the living room and upstairs bedrooms. Huge master ...
4 3.5 2,38200 ft2details