- Multiple Offers On The Tab.
- Just about 3 minutes to the lake.
- The home is being Sold AS-IS.
- Renovate and Customize this home to make it exactly what you want.
- Move right in and update along the way as you have time.
- The siding is not in great condition but there are lots of positive features here and tons of potential.
- The seller does not have the ability to make inspection-related make repairs should there be any.
- The seller states that everything is in working order to the best of her knowledge.
- Most repairs needed are cosmetic in nature.
- The lot is nice and level and the backyard has plenty of room for a swing set and trampoline.
- The kitchen features white cabinets with stainless appliances and the fridge stays.
- Some floors have been updated.
- The HVAC is only about 2 years old and the roof is about 8 years old.
- Master is on the main level.
- All 3 bedrooms are larger than most and all have walk-in closets that are very spacious.
- There is also an abundance of walk-out attic storage.
- The back property line goes to the 2nd fence row behind the house.
- Storage cabinet in the laundry room stays.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,749.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1992
Property Id : 58878
Price: Asking $ 255,000
Property Size: 1,749.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 12,632.00 ft2
Year Built: 1992
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 2050
ROI (ann): 17.3%
Cashflow (mo): 68
Property Taxes (mo): 160
Insurance (mo): 160
Repairs (mo): 70
Management Fee (mo): 160
Leasing Fee (ann): 500
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,527.58per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee