- Updated On:
- October 26, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,453.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2013
Call and make an appointment today to make it your Home Sweet Home
- The home of your dreams is awaiting new owners and just in time to celebrate the holidays and bring in 2023.
- A masterpiece of design for entertaining both inside and out, located in the highly sought-after Allendale Lake Meadows subdivision, where you pay Cass County taxes and Lee’s Summit School District.
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by excellent curb appeal, plenty of parking, and lush landscaping.
- Open the door and be greeted by the perfect floor plan, updated, full of natural light, soaring ceilings, and generous living spaces.
- The main floor features a spacious kitchen with an XLG walk-in pantry and S/S appliances.
- An island and ample counter space for easy meal prep, an adjoining dining/living room with a cozy fireplace.
- A patio door that leads to the deck overlooking a fully fenced-in backyard retreat, and main floor laundry.
- The primary bedroom suite with double vanity, jacuzzi tub, and tile walk-in shower.
- Sizable walk-in closet, 2 other bedrooms with large closets, and separate full bath with tub//shower.
- The lower level is full of surprises with a 5th non-conforming room perfect for home office or to use as you wish, extra storage space, and full mother-in-law quarters with a private exterior door.
- 24×31 garage with AC/Heat & 4 car capability that can be easily converted to a flex room with projector and 135″ screen included and ready to catch all of the Chiefs wins with family and friends.
- Fresh paint inside and out, new french drains, gleaming hardwoods, ring doorbell, and more-this home is move-in ready!
- Experience the Greenwood community with awesome neighbors, no traffic, and dog and bike-friendly, walking trails.
- Surrounded by trees and flowers yet minutes to downtown shopping and amazing schools, restaurants, and easy highway access.
Address: Bellflower Lane
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 54987
Price: Asking $ 355,000
Property Size: 2,453.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,957.00 ft2
House Number: 903
Year Built: 2013
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Lap Siding
Rent (mo): 2695
ROI (ann): 22.7
Cashflow (mo): 184
Property Taxes (mo): 375
Insurance (mo): 110
Repairs (mo): 65
Management Fee (mo): 186
Leasing Fee (ann): 73
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 269,000
True main level living in fantastic Greenwood location. Family room with tray ceiling, fir ...
True main level living in fantastic Greenwood location. Family room with tray ceiling, fireplace, and laminate wood ...
3 2 1,351.00 ft2details
Asking $ 319,900
Inviting fireplace focal point upon entry. Lots of natural light through almost floor to c ...
Inviting fireplace focal point upon entry. Lots of natural light through almost floor to ceiling windows. Spacious ...
3 3 2,393.00 ft2details
Asking $ 350,000
RARE find in Sunrise Estates! Homes in this neighborhood hardly ever hit the market. Open ...
RARE find in Sunrise Estates! Homes in this neighborhood hardly ever hit the market. Open floor plan w/hardwood flo ...
5 2.5 2,942.00 ft2details
Asking $ 300,000
Neighbors are far away and nice park-like setting in back with creek and green space. Nice ...
Neighbors are far away and nice park-like setting in back with creek and green space. Nice pool with double deck. O ...
4 3 1,977.00 ft2details