- Welcome to Pinebrook Estates!
- This quaint neighborhood is located right off Highway 58.
- Conveniently located 3 miles from Harrison Bay State Park.
- Boasts a large two-car garage along without a building/shed for additional woodworking or storage.
- The large lot houses trees, bushes, and a variety of plants providing privacy.
- Once entering into the home you are greeted with multiple areas to use as living spaces.
- There is a large front living room with huge windows allowing for plenty of natural light.
- This living room leads you either into the kitchen or upstairs.
- Upstairs host all your large bedrooms, a shared hall bathroom, and your master with en-suite.
- Coming back down the stairs you enter into your large eat-in kitchen that overlooks another living space that could be used in multiple ways.
- Walking down a few stairs, off the kitchen, you enter into this additional living space that also has access to your backyard and garage.
- This living space also offers ANOTHER living space that could be used as a craft room, office, or even additional storage.
- Laundry and an additional half bath are housed on this lower level also.
- This home has such potential and offers a variety of spaces for everyone.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,791.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1975
Property Id : 59466
Price: Asking $ 282,500
Property Size: 1,791.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 18,730.00 ft2
Year Built: 1975
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 2100
ROI (ann): 17.4
Cashflow (mo): 285
Property Taxes (mo): 90
Insurance (mo): 165
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 164
Leasing Fee (ann): 513
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,692.32per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee