- This is a C rated properties – we gave it C rating due to the lower schools rating and ages of most properties.
- These are NOT bad area or bad properties (some are in B areas)
- These are properties are better fit investors that are more focused on cash-flow and/or ones that want to purchase at or around 200,000
Why consider buying any of these houses:
- This package includes
2218 town-homes. 1 SFH, 1 condo and 1 half-duplex (total 25 properties) rented (occupied).
- Seller prefers to sell them as a group (if possible).
- The information listed below is based on public info + info provided by the seller’s agent – As always w/ such package – info provider or info obtained online is not 100% accurate
- Simply Do It’s team has not been to the site/s yet.
- Pricing is per building/property.
- OUR GOAL IS TO GROUP MULTIPLE INVESTORS AND BUY ALL 25 properties AND achieve A BETTER PRICING
- Buying priority will be given to inventors or a group that will buy multiple/all properties.
- Buying can be done CASH or with financing.
- IF YOU HAVE A 1031 EXCHANGE OR CONSIDERING ONE – THIS can be AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
- Price per houses is based what Simply Do It thinks we should offer.
- Seller have put an asking price of ~$4MM for all the 25 properties and DID NOT break pricing per house.
- Pricing has not been agreed with the seller and will be presented once we have buyers on-board.
The following questions were sent to the seller – we are still waiting on answers:
- Do you have seller disclosures?
- Do you have a list of known repairs, known issues, major issues?
- Do you have a list of improvements made and when?
- Any known issues w/ any of the tenants?
- Is it owner-managed or professionally managed?
A: Properties have been managed by a property management company (not by an owner)
- Are there signed leases for each occupied unit?
A: Yes. and will be provided
- Are there security deposits for each occupied unit?
- Priority will be given to a buyer/s who will buy multiple properties and it NOT “first come, first served”
- Option 1 – If you have a group of investors interested in buying this entire package as one entity, we can help you accomplish that, and can assist with securing funding too.
Option 2 – If you prefer to be a part of a group that will buy all properties (cash) and interested in putting $100,000 or more, let us know.
- Active Simply Do It’s investors – text/email for more info such as an address, full analysis, and questions.
- Non-active investors – email/call/text with questions about this opportunity and to find out what you need to do to join the Simply Do It program and benefit from this and many other opportunities.
Specs & Rents
|CODE||Market Rent||Current Rent||Lease Expires||Deposit||Type||Year||Beds||Baths||SF||Property Taxes||HOA ann.||City||State|
|6018||$1,602||$1,295||M2M and might be vacant||$1,295||Townhome||1971||3||3||1,500||$1,142||$2,460||Grandview||MO|
|CODE||Market Rent||Current Rent||Type||Suggested Offer||Waiting list/Statues|
- How much is the HOA?
- Varies per property.
- Can I buy with a mortgage?
- Yes, and we have preferred lenders for you to use if you wish.
- Do you have a local property manager we can use?
- Yes, we sure do.
- Can I buy cash?
- Yes, of course.
- Can I buy more than 1 property?
- Is there a way for me to buy all and get financing for all of them under 1 mortgage?
- Generally speaking, yes, and we have a lender who may be able to do it.
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee