You have to see it to believe it! Call today.
- Welcome Home! Alabaster City Schools within a five-minute radius.
- This two-level home sits on the best lot in the neighborhood with tons of yards for the family to play!
- On the first level, you will find a family/living room with raised brick.
- Wood-burning fireplace, half bath, and a spacious kitchen with a large eat-in breakfast area.
- The kitchen has beautiful cabinets, granite countertops, tiled floors, and stainless appliances.
- There is a separate formal dining room for entertaining as well as a mud room, craft/gaming desk, and playroom.
- You will also find a bonus/office on the main level.
- On the 2nd floor is a spacious master bedroom and bath plus two additional bedrooms and a second full bathroom.
- No carpet!
- Beautiful wood, laminate, and tile flooring.
- Two HVAC units less than 5 years old.
- Hardie Plank exterior siding, new paint, huge composite deck for entertaining, the list goes on and on!
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,900.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1990
Property Id : 60261
Price: Asking $ 279,900
Property Size: 1,900.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 16,117.00 ft2
Year Built: 1990
External Construction: Hardiplank
Rent (mo): 2200
ROI (ann): 23.6%
Cashflow (mo): 368
Property Taxes (mo): 142
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 83
Leasing Fee (ann): 645
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,676.74per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee