- Updated On:
- November 23, 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,200.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1975
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, finished lower level & 1 Car Garage.
- Great price for a home in St. Peters w/excellent Ft. Zumwalt schools.
- Low maintenance vinyl siding, newer downspouts & gutters w/leaf guards.
- Updated vinyl windows & brand New Roof installed last week!
- Bright & cheery kitchen w/large, sunny window over the sink.
- Updated cabinets, counters, ceramic flooring, & white matching appliances.
- Eat-in Kitchen w/Pantry & direct access to Garage.
- Spacious master BR on 2nd level w/triple slider closet, built-in niches & direct access to a full bath.
- Good size secondary BR on the upper level & 2 more BR’s on the main level w/2nd full bath.
- New carpet just installed & the main level updated w/laminate floors.
- White, six-panel Doors & base molding. LL w/large, open family/Rec Rm & extra finished room, Storage/LaundryRm.
- Level fenced back yard. Refrigerator, washer & dryer included.
Property Id : 25828
Price: Asking $ 187,000
Property Size: 2,200.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,013.00 ft2
House Number: 98
Year Built: 1975
Garage Size: 1
External Construction: Vinyl
Rent (mo): 1600
ROI (ann): 27.4
Cashflow (mo): 330
Property Taxes (mo): 206
Insurance (mo): 85
Repairs (mo): 70
Management Fee (mo): 114
Leasing Fee (ann): 48
HOA (mo): 2
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 289,000
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but s [more]
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but seller believes it has goo [more]
4 3.5 2,660.00 ft2details
Asking $ 180,000
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease! Walk in to W [more]
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease! Walk in to Wood Veneer Flooring Thru- [more]
4 4 1,787.00 ft2details
Asking $ 190,000
3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants. Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS throu [more]
3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants. Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS through most of the main floor [more]
3 1.5 900.00 ft2details
Back on Market – NO FAULT OF SELLER! Everyone is certain to enjoy this wonderful 3 b [more]
Back on Market – NO FAULT OF SELLER! Everyone is certain to enjoy this wonderful 3 bed/1.5 bath brick-front r [more]
3 1.5 1,542.00 ft2details