- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,935.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2005
- This updates home back up to undeveloped green space.
- Located just minutes from town but still with the country environment that is so sought after.
- Also a stones throw away is Stoney Point Elementary and Grain Valley South Middle School. T
- The neighborhood boasts a pool and clubhouse.
- Seller willing to pay upcoming yearly HOA dues with an acceptable offer.
- Split entry leads you up the stairs into the large living room with gas fireplace and fresh paint.
- The kitchen has newer appliances and gorgeous backsplash and stained kitchen cabinets.
- Imagine yourself watching your family out back through the windows resting above the kitchen sink.
- Large windows throughout the house host tons of natural light! Main level laundry.
- Spa like master bathroom with a nice large walk-in closet as well.
- The master bedroom also has built-in dresser and an electric fireplace that will be staying with the home, it does produce heats and adds a nice bit of ambiance to the room.
- The basement is perfect for extra living space or entertainment area with plenty of storage.
- With half bath, and walk out to the covered back patio.
- There is also a back deck to enjoy observing all the activities the huge fenced-in backyard has room for.
Address: SW Cross Creek Drive
City: Grain Valley
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 41653
Price: Asking $ 260,000
Property Size: 1,935.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,641.00 ft2
House Number: 1302
Year Built: 2005
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Wood Siding
Rent (mo): 1895
ROI (ann): 26.8
Cashflow (mo): 332
Property Taxes (mo): 250
Insurance (mo): 50
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 128
Leasing Fee (ann): 50.5
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 310,000
Spacious interior with fantastic curb appeal and an amazing lot and outdoor space. The hom ...
Spacious interior with fantastic curb appeal and an amazing lot and outdoor space. The home has several renovated a ...
3 2.5 2,433.00 ft2details
Asking $ 240,000
A little bit of TLC and this home will be perfect for that someone who is able to put a li ...
A little bit of TLC and this home will be perfect for that someone who is able to put a little bit of “sweat ...
3 2 1,900.00 ft2details
Asking $ 332,500
Don’t miss this five-bedroom true ranch with a finished walk-out basement. The main ...
Don’t miss this five-bedroom true ranch with a finished walk-out basement. The main level features hardwood f ...
5 3 2,403.00 ft2details
Asking $ 285,000
Large kitchen/eat in area with a see thru fireplace that opens to the living room. The pri ...
Large kitchen/eat in area with a see thru fireplace that opens to the living room. The primary bedroom features a h ...
3 3 2,830.00 ft2details