- Located in the sought after Shady Acres neighborhood in the HEIGHTS.
- This lovely home comes with terrific 3-story plan.
- Wonderful stucco exterior, many recessed lights as an upgrade, hardwoods through out.
- Luxury cabinets with soft-closing system, high ceilings, freshly paints kitchen & bathroom cabinets, epoxy garage.
- Freshly paints balcony floor, rails, jacuzzi in primary bathroom and many more!
- Lots of windows for natural lights.
- Refrigerator, Washer machine and blinds are included.
- The modern floor plan connects kitchen/dining/living as a combo area creates a great space for relaxing and entertaining at home.
- All bedrooms have their own private baths, huge primary bath w/walking closet, plus guest powder bath.
- Built on Elevated Foundation with STRONG Architectural plan and NEVER Flooded.
- Walking distance to restaurants, parks, easy commute to Downtown, restaurants, hospitals, HEB, entertainments…etc.
- Updated On:
- July 8, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 2018
Property Id : 49284
Price: Asking $ 445,000
Property Size: 2,25800 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,53500 ft2
House Number: 917
Year Built: 2018
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Stucco
Rent (mo): 3400
ROI (ann): 25.1
Cashflow (mo): 467
Property Taxes (mo): 763
Insurance (mo): 103
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 100
Leasing Fee (ann): 58
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 2,665.78per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee
Rare to Find Well Designed and Built Model 3-Story Home – Features Special Amenities
Asking $ 470,000
This thoughtfully designed and well-built home by noted Houston developer Steve Finger is a rare find in the Garden Oaks Area. Offering an exceptional urban living experience in a vibrant, walkable community with lively amenities, parks and activities. Walkable to D’Alba Craft Kitchen (new award-winning restaurant), 2 craft breweries, 2 distilleries, an urban winery, sports bar w/ sand volleyball, coffee houses, ice house, American ...
3 3.5 2,49600 ft2details
Immaculate Open Plan Concept Townhome with Architectural Features
Asking $ 452,000
This immaculate townhome brings European chic together with all-American convenience. The sense of space is amplified by the open-plan concept and other architectural features, such as clerestory windows that give the ambient light an x-factor you must see for yourself. Owner upgrades include hardwood flooring, neutral paintwork, and a stunning selection of industrial/mid-century design elements. Working or working out from home is a joy ...
3 3.5 2,00400 ft2details
Gorgeous 4 Story Modern Home In Houston – Annual ROI of 25%
Asking $ 435,000
Schedule to view today. NO HOA! Exclusive small neighborhood community. Truly enjoy the lifestyle of walking /short driving distance to hiking & bike, entertainment, dining, gyms, breweries, and bars. This 4-story Contemporary home with a stunning downtown skyline view from the rooftop deck, min from downtown, parks, and shopping. All bedrooms have en-suite baths & large closets. Entertain in the warmth of hardwood floors ...
3 3.5 2,30800 ft2details
4 Bedroom Beautiful Turnkey Home with an Attractive Curb Appeal
Asking $ 285,000
BUILT IN 2005, HOUSE FEATURES A NEW 30 YEAR SHINGLE ROOF. TILE FLOORED DESIGNED ENTRY. ONCE YOU WALK IN YOU WILL APPRECIATE THE NEW HOUSE PAINT W/ ITS HIGH CEILING W ROMEO & JULIET BALCONY. DINING ROOM TO YOUR LEFT SIDE. NEW WOOD LAMINATE FLOORING. FEEL ITS OPEN CONCEPT WITH KITCHEN. ENERGY SAVING DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS & SHUTTERS (ALL NEW APPLIANCES W GAS STOVE/OVEN). ...
4 2.5 2,24200 ft2details