- Updated On:
- November 5, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2,017.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1964
- All brick ranch with circle driveway.
- Modern & spacious, eat-in kitchen with new, white shaker cabinets.
- 2 pantries; granite countertops.
- Stainless steel appliances: 5 burner gas range, dishwasher, microwave.
- Freshly painted in light grey with crisp, white trim and 6-panel doors throughout.
- Original, refinished hardwood flooring in the living room & all 3 bedrooms.
- Both bathrooms have been updated w/ new vanities, flooring, faucets & lighting.
- Walkout lower level has new paint, LVP flooring, laundry hookups, workshop.
- Entertaining a large group is not a problem whether you are sitting outside on the huge deck or on the patio below there are many places to relax and hangout.
- Large fenced-in, flat yard.
- This property is within walking distance to 3 restaurants, 2 grocery stores.
- Quick access to Hwy 70.
- This property is definitely a Must See!
- Must close Dec 13 or later.
Address: Veterans Memorial Parkway
Area: St Louis
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 39384
Price: Asking $ 225,000
Property Size: 2,017.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,799.00 ft2
House Number: 8555
Year Built: 1964
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 1500
ROI (ann): 26.3
Cashflow (mo): 190
Property Taxes (mo): 175
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 109
Leasing Fee (ann): 45.3
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 5