Great city and location, close to the river, military base, KC, airport (ongoing major reno).
- Address: call or email
- Analysis excel
- 176 doors in the community.
- 15 building being built
- 14 more are planned
- Brand new construction
- 2-3 units are sold weekly
- Builder is planning to increase the next phrase by 10k
- 90-95% owner occupies.
- High demand for housing
- The pool is coming next years
- HOA 150/unit/mo
- HOA includes:
- Club House, Property Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Free, Pool, Snow Removal
- Right now there is 1 building (4 units) that is rented
- Leavenworth military renters (2 years training)
- Rent 2k+/mo (info from the seller on another 4 units that were purchased and rented)
- Seller will contribute 2000 on ext. unit towards closing to 3000 ins. unit.
- $2,000 – $3,000 seller closing contribution
- Warranty DescriptionBuilder-1 yr
- $5000 non-refundable deposit
- Included: gas range, oven, dishwasher, garage door opener
- Not included: fridge
- Property taxes (est. at 1.6%) include a ~$315/year city development fee for 14 years.
|Building||Unit||Inner/Otter||Price||Statues||Seller Closing cost contribution||Bedrooms||Full Bath||1/2 Bath||Sq. Ft.||BSMNT||Garage|
|1 SOLD||B||Inner||$204,900||Will be ready in Nov.||$3,000||3||2.5||1,559||no||2|
|1 SOLD||C||Inner||$204,900||Will be ready in Nov.||$3,000||3||2.5||1,559||no||2|
|2 – UC*
|B||Inner||$204,900||Will be ready at the end of Oct.||$3,000||3||2.5||1,559||no||2|
|13 SOLD||C||Inner||$249,900||Should be ready in Jan. 2021||$3,000||3||2.5||1,559||yes||2|
|12 – UC*
|A||Outer||$214,900||foundation stage. scheduled to close in Jan- Feb (could be March due to lumber supply)||$2,000||3||2.5||1,559||no||2|
* UC – Under contract
Notes from the property manager:
“Our leasing agent walked the property. They are nice units. A little distanced from anything commercial, but very easy access from the freeway. She got to walk through the model but they wouldn’t let us drive through the neighborhood because of the construction going on. The model is very nice, a bit small feeling, but nice. We see other rental units listed online for that subdivision (same specs) for $1,895/mo so I’m guessing that’s the going rate, or has been recently.
overall the impression was very good and she is excited to have these units available.
I think that $2,000 is certainly in the range for these properties.
The extra half bath is probably not a huge moneymaker, but the 450 additional square feet might be where you see the benefit. ”
1559 Sq Ft Model
Q: Can I buy more than one?
Q: Cash or financing?
A: Either is ok