- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,206.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2004
Check it out!
- No HOA dues here.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
- A new coat of neutral paint in the main living area, hardwood floors.
- LR fireplace, double vanities in master bath, walk in closets for each large bedroom.
- A recently redone kitchen with new(er) appliances, granite countertops , stained cabinets & main floor laundry.
- A new exterior paint job, an epoxied garage floor and a sprinkler system complete this low maintenance, solid construction home.
Address: Millbrook Street
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 47998
Price: Asking $ 305,000
Property Size: 2,206.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 5,904.00 ft2
House Number: 6039
Year Built: 2004
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Stone Trim
Rent (mo): 2295
ROI (ann): 23.8
Cashflow (mo): 249
Property Taxes (mo): 267
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 157
Leasing Fee (ann): 61.7
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 335,000
This is sure to impress. Quick highway access and close to downtown Shawnee, restaurants, ...
This is sure to impress. Quick highway access and close to downtown Shawnee, restaurants, shops, stores, and more. ...
8 4 1,848.00 ft2details
Asking $ 355,000
Open floorplan on main level with tons of counter space in kitchen. Beautiful Hardwood Flo ...
Open floorplan on main level with tons of counter space in kitchen. Beautiful Hardwood Floors. New Designer Stair C ...
4 2.5 1,916.00 ft2details
Asking $ 325,000
Home boasts an open floor plan with natural light galore. The large kitchen overlooks the ...
Home boasts an open floor plan with natural light galore. The large kitchen overlooks the cozy family room, that ce ...
5 2.5 2,056.00 ft2details
Asking $ 240,000
New paint, new carpet, new flooring, remodeled bathrooms upstairs, new appliances. Largest ...
New paint, new carpet, new flooring, remodeled bathrooms upstairs, new appliances. Largest plan in the neighborhood ...
3 2.5 1,622.00 ft2details