Great Single Family Home for Investment and Leasing
- Convenient location to schools, quick to shopping, medical and to commute routes for employers and city center.
- Direct commute to the city center. Chattanooga.
- Fastest leasing area in Middle Tennessee –
- Lack of inventory and rising interest rates forcing more people to rent – rather than to buy.
- Chattanooga is a great area to lease and own property.
- A significant relocation destination – more people moving in is pressuring home prices and rent – for years to come based on long-term trends.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
Property Id : 61581
Price: Asking $ 240,000
Property Size: 1,183.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 43,560.00 ft2
Year Built: 1991
External Construction: Vinyl
Rent (mo): 2125
ROI (ann): 24.5%
Cashflow (mo): 241
Property Taxes (mo): 160
Insurance (mo): 195
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 166
Leasing Fee (ann): 519
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 48
Asking $ 249,900
Look no further than this 4 bed 2 1/2 bath home at the end of a cul-de-sac in the heart of ...
You need to login in order to post a review
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice. The analysis is provided "As Is". All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.