- Updated On:
- November 23, 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 900.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1985
- 3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants.
- Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS through most of the main floor.
- Large updated kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops and tile flooring.
- Large master bedroom with en suite bath.
- 2 additional bedrooms complete the main floor.
- Additional sleeping room in the lower walk out lower level.
- Large deck over looking the completely fenced back yard perfect for entertaining or your pets.
Property Id : 26390
Price: Asking $ 190,000
Property Size: 900.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 6,447.00 ft2
House Number: 41
Year Built: 1985
Garage Size: 1
Rent (mo): 1650
ROI (ann): 36.9
Cashflow (mo): 394
Property Taxes (mo): 146
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 70
Management Fee (mo): 89
Leasing Fee (ann): 49.2
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 290,000
This gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home is conveniently located with easy highway access & min [more]
This gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home is conveniently located with easy highway access & minutes from Mid Rivers Mall [more]
4 2.5 2,164.00 ft2details
Asking $ 289,000
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but s [more]
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but seller believes it has goo [more]
4 3.5 2,660.00 ft2details
Asking $ 180,000
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease! Walk in to W [more]
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease! Walk in to Wood Veneer Flooring Thru- [more]
4 4 1,787.00 ft2details