- Updated On:
- November 16, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2,164.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1985
- This gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home is conveniently located with easy highway access & minutes from Mid Rivers Mall.
- The oversized, covered porch welcomes you into this beautiful, move-in-ready home.
- The entire first floor boasts of newer, high-end, non-scratch Pergo.
- The newly renovated kitchen’s gourmet double oven with gas range, deep double sink, herb garden window, and stainless steel
- From the dining area, the double French doors lead you to the newer patio and level back yard.
- This lot is one of the biggest in the neighborhood!
- With over 1/3 of an acre, it is perfect for entertaining your family and friends!
- Fall in love with this home even more upstairs!
- Enjoy newer carpet in all 4 bedrooms, attic fan, and 2 large and updated bathrooms with waterproof, high-end Pergo.
- The master open bedroom with 2 walk-in closets.
- The attached master bath has 2 sinks & separate shower/tub.
- Will offer a $3,000 credit at closing for painting.
Property Id : 39030
Price: Asking $ 290,000
Property Size: 2,164.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 16,117.00 ft2
House Number: 12
Year Built: 1985
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick Veneer
Rent (mo): 2200
ROI (ann): 10.2
Cashflow (mo): 1425
Property Taxes (mo): 280
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 85
Management Fee (mo): 161
Leasing Fee (ann): 67.2
HOA (mo): 8
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 289,000
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but s [more]
3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story w/screened in porch backing to trees. Home needs updating but seller believes it has goo [more]
4 3.5 2,660.00 ft2details
Asking $ 180,000
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease! Walk in to W [more]
Calling all investors and buyers that would like to put in some elbow grease! Walk in to Wood Veneer Flooring Thru- [more]
4 4 1,787.00 ft2details
Asking $ 190,000
3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants. Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS throu [more]
3 bed, 2 bath close to shopping and restaurants. Original refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS through most of the main floor [more]
3 1.5 900.00 ft2details