- Completely renovated Building across the street from Tower Grove Park.
- The building was renovated a little over a year ago.
- With updated plumbing and electric and the following washer/dryer in units.
- The units feature hardwood floors throughout.
- A bright white eat-in kitchen with brand new stainless steel refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, and white shaker cabinets with custom granite countertops.
- In addition to an updated bathroom with fresh white tile and new modern vanity.
- Brand new refinished hardwood floors.
- The buildings consist of 2- 3 bedroom 1 bathroom units and 2 – 4 bedroom 1 bathroom units.
- The current gross income is $6,519 a month.
- 4 car parking in the rear.
- All units have central HVAC.
- This is a perfect building for a house hacker.
- Live in the 3-bedroom unit and rent out the additional 2 bedrooms in your unit.
- Add that rent with the other three units’ rent and you live for free.
- This amazing Building will not last long. call or text now to set up a showing!
- Very recent inspection available for review.
- There is a section of the property that still is using Knob & Tube copper wiring electrical.
- This is up to code and has been replaced in the kitchens, bathroom and living areas that have been remodeled in 2022.
- There are sections of Knob and Tube in the basement and running along the exterior walls.
- The city does not inspect this.
- Per our agent, 80% of the homes in the city also have some Knob & Tube so he does not feel it will impact resale values.
- Updated On:
- March 27, 2023
- 14 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4,417.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1922
Property Id : 57648
Price: Asking $ 800,000
Property Size: 4,417.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 4,417.00 ft2
Year Built: 1922
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 7200
ROI (ann): 25.9
Cashflow (mo): 1168
Property Taxes (mo): 400
Insurance (mo): 300
Repairs (mo): 400
Management Fee (mo): 540
Leasing Fee (ann): 225
HOA (mo): 350
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Area: St Louis
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
New Program – Co-Ownership: $53,000
$ 53,000 per share
This property can be purchased by one investor in a traditional ownership strategy: one ow ...
This property can be purchased by one investor in a traditional ownership strategy: one owner, cash or mortgaged. R ...
3 1.5 1,920.00 ft2details
Attractive Two Unit Family Home in Fox Park ...
Asking $ 370,000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! The 1st floor unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Th ...
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! The 1st floor unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. The 2nd floor unit consists ...
5 2 3,067.00 ft2details
Zoned Residential/Commercial Multi-Use Prope...
Asking $ 505,000
Historical Benton Park quadruplex. First-floor commercial entrance, office, retail, or pro ...
Historical Benton Park quadruplex. First-floor commercial entrance, office, retail, or production space w/ bath. Se ...
4 4 4,338.00 ft2details
Reduce Price Lovely Two Story Home in Saint ...
Asking $ 265,000
SELLER had a professional inspection by Pillar to Post and had all the inspection recommen ...
SELLER had a professional inspection by Pillar to Post and had all the inspection recommendations fixed per the rep ...
4 2.5 1,888.00 ft2details