- Both sides of this fabulous duplex are available (the other side is a mirror image).
- Each side has more square footage than many of the single family homes they sit right next to.
- Spacious and updated, this just may be the ticket to get your buyers in a home before school starts.
- Don’t be shy about having them consider a duplex as an option.
- With over 2,000 square feet of finished space, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Oversized 2 car garage with loads of storage, this is a great family home in a great neighborhood!.
- No HOA.
- Walking distance to BV elementary and high schools, a couple of minutes from 69 Highway access and restaurants and shopping all around.
- This home is beautifully decorated and landscaped.
- Many newer upgrades, including Hardwood flooring upstairs and lower level bedroom.
- Lighting fixtures, kitchen backsplash, front porch and deck.
- Fireplace tiles; stove, microwave and dishwasher; ceiling fans; kitchen sink, faucet and garbage disposal,AC and furnace.
- The owners occupy the other half so workmanship is high quality – not rental quality!
- You won’t need to do a thing other than move right in!
- This home is available for immediate possession!
- Buyer and Buyer’s Agent to confirm square footage.
- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 1996
Property Id : 42988
Price: Asking $ 298,000
Property Size: 2,05700 ft2
Property Lot Size: 4,60000 ft2
House Number: 6621
Year Built: 1996
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 2095
ROI (ann): 26.4
Cashflow (mo): 357
Property Taxes (mo): 240
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 146
Leasing Fee (ann): 57.5
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
$ 1,785.17per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee
Ready for New Owners Open Floor Plan Home – Annual ROI of 25.5%
Asking $ 360,000
Move-in Ready! Cobalt by award winning Clover and Hive! Main floor living at its finest! This open floor plan concept boasts everything you need on one level. The large quartz kitchen island overlooks the great room and dinning area. The guest bedroom would make a perfect home office. Easy highway access and close to nearby shopping. Southpointe homeowners get to take advantage of a ...
2 2 1,26400 ft2details
Remodeled Single Family Home with Updated Roof and Very Private Backyard
Asking $ 285,000
This home offers room for everyone! You will love vaulted ceilings in the living/dining room. The kitchen offers a ton of cabinets and counter space with stainless appliances. Touchless faucet, and updated back splash. Upstairs offers a huge master suite and 3 rooms with a remodeled bathroom with a walk in shower. Downstairs offers a 1/2 bath with laundry and family room with that ...
4 2.5 1,90000 ft2details
Fabulous Duplex Home in Johnson County – Great Investment Opportunity
Asking $ 397,000
Market rent for each side is 1,600/MO. Spacious duplex with a single car garage, 4 bedroom, 2 bath unit on each side. One unit is completely update from floor to ceiling: New laminate flooring, new carpet, paint and fixtures. The main level offers a large living room with, eat in kitchen and updated kitchen. 2nd story has 3 large bedrooms and a full bath. ...
8 4 2,12400 ft2details
Great Open Layout with Huge Potential Residential Home in Overland Park
Asking $ 310,000
Priced to sell! Needs a little TLC. Huge master w/ double walk-in closets. Large en suite master bath with jetted corner bathtub/separate shower/ double vanity! UPSTAIRS laundry room! VERY large 4th bedroom. Large open kitchen with eat-in dining and sunset views overlooking a beautiful fenced back yard with deck and patio. Formal dining and living room. Family living room with a fireplace is open ...
4 2.5 2,38500 ft2details