- 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 1 car garage in the charming polo crossing subdivision.
- This townhome has an open floor plan and a dining area.
- A beautiful kitchen that has plenty of cabinet and counter space a pantry, and much more.
- The kitchen flows into your spacious living room that opens up to the back patio.
- A first-floor well-appointed master bedroom with a trey ceiling & walk-in closet.
- The master bathroom showcases a double vanity and shower/tub combo.
- The first floor also offers you a laundry room, half bath, and easy access to the garage perfect for rainy days.
- Upstairs are two spacious guest rooms with cathedral ceilings and spacious closets.
- Additional bathroom with shower /tub combo.
- There is also a den perfect for a home office or kid’s playroom.
- Mornings can be spent on the outside patio area.
- This townhome offers a Top-notch school system shopping, restaurants, groceries, pharmacies, parks, libraries, and much more.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,651.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2018
Property Id : 61046
Price: Asking $ 220,000
Property Size: 1,651.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 4,356.00 ft2
Year Built: 2018
Garage Size: 1
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 1650
ROI (ann): 16.8%
Cashflow (mo): 103
Property Taxes (mo): 158
Insurance (mo): 135
Repairs (mo): 50
Management Fee (mo): 128
Leasing Fee (ann): 480
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 48
$ 1,317.91per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee