- Updated On:
- October 26, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3,125.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1996
- Hardwood floors throughout the main level, and natural lighting.
- This home is conveniently located near highways, schools, and grocery stores.
- Lots of recent upgrades and money spent to get it ready for the next owner.
- Within the past few weeks there has been new carpet installed, fresh paint.
- Partial windows replaced, wood replaced on the deck, light fixtures replaced and more.
- In recent years, fresh hardwoods and tile were laid, and HVAC was replaced.
- This home is ready for it’s next family.
Address: Silkwood Circle
City: Lee's Summit
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 49747
Price: Asking $ 330,000
Property Size: 3,125.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 10,890.00 ft2
House Number: 1535
Year Built: 1996
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Stucco & Frame
Rent (mo): 2395
ROI (ann): 23.6
Cashflow (mo): 259
Property Taxes (mo): 317
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 164
Leasing Fee (ann): 64.5
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 320,000
4 bedroom 2.5 bath home on a cul-de-sac only 3 miles NE of Downtown Lee’s Summit. Th ...
4 bedroom 2.5 bath home on a cul-de-sac only 3 miles NE of Downtown Lee’s Summit. This home has tons of space ...
4 2.5 2,693.00 ft2details
Asking $ 180,000
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this amazingly maintained home YOURS! At approxim ...
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this amazingly maintained home YOURS! At approximately 3,190 sq ft this 4 ...
4 2.5 3,190.00 ft2details
Asking $ 345,000
F/B split offers an open plan, great natural light, and vaulted ceilings. The recent exter ...
F/B split offers an open plan, great natural light, and vaulted ceilings. The recent exterior paint, roof less than ...
4 3 2,507.00 ft2details