- Offers 1,500 s/f of finished living space with so much to love.
- Some of the many features include new high-end carpet, fresh interior paint.
- Cellular shades that open from top and bottom, upgraded ceiling fans.
- All appliances including the fridge, washer & dryer.
- Freshly painted deck, and the HOA includes a pool, lawn care, snow removal, exterior maintenance & roof replacement when needed.
- The fully equipped eat-in kitchen highlights abundant cabinetry and counter space.
- Peninsula with bar seating, and a breakfast area with chandelier lighting.
- All-black appliances include the French door refrigerator with dispensers.
- Smooth surface range, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and disposal.
- Also off the kitchen is the half bath for the convenience of your guests.
- Open to the kitchen is the great room offering new high-end carpet, fresh paint.
- Cozy gas fireplace with art niche above, lighted ceiling fan, and glass door leading to the raised deck.
- Ascend the stairs to the bedroom level.
- The huge master suite showcases a deep recessed ceiling with refreshing lighted ceiling fan.
- New carpet, fresh paint, and private full bath highlighting an expansive double vanity.
- Walk-in closet, large walk-in shower, and separate water closet.
- There are two additional bedrooms, each with lighted ceiling fans.
- En-suite access to the Jack-and-Jill bath with double vanity and a shower over tub.
- Conveniently located on the bedroom level is the laundry area with included washer and dryer.
- Outside, relax on the raised deck providing views of the grassy yard below. T
- There is also a privacy fence panel creating a wonderful spot to enjoy your morning coffee, evening cocktail or summer barbecue.
- Additional features include an attached garage with opener and keyless entry.
- An unfinished basement, storm door, central heating & air, and an in-ground sprinkler system.
- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 2008
Property Id : 47396
Price: Asking $ 215,000
Property Size: 1,50000 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,86900 ft2
House Number: 15367
Year Built: 2008
Garage Size: 1
External Construction: Vinyl Siding
Rent (mo): 118
ROI (ann): 21.7
Cashflow (mo): 118
Property Taxes (mo): 158
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 125
Leasing Fee (ann): 49.1
HOA (mo): 180
$ 1,287.96per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee
Fully Renovated Home Located on Cul De Sac and Friendly Neighborhood
Asking $ 210,000
This home has been REVITALIZED! Friendly neighbors and located on a quiet, dead end street. Exterior yard work, Exterior repair & paint & stone base pillars, NEW sidewalk. NEW front yard sod. NEW Roof, NEW HVAC, NEW water heater. NEW interior paint, doors, floors, fixtures, bathrooms. Walk into 2 extra living spaces. Family room and Rec room with warm tone, wide plank laminate flooring. ...
3 1.5 2,22800 ft2details
Move In Ready Well Cared Duplex Home – Great Investment Opportunity
Asking $ 210,000
New carpet and flooring throughout the house. HVAC system was replaced in 2019. Owner replaced countertops and kitchen sink prior to listing. Property is move in ready. Adjoining unit can be purchased as well.
3 2 1,55800 ft2details
Clean and Spacious Duplex Home in Platte City – 23.7% Annual ROI
Asking $ 199,000
It’s a duplex but think home. Clean, open, bright. Established area, mature trees. 3rd Bedroom is now family room ready to finish & private garage access = great guest quarters. New Total RF Replacement, Wood Floors, Kit/Bath Upgrades, Paint, Landscaping, more! Quality & Detail: Anderson Th Windows, tons of functional storage, handsome energy-saving stone fp. Upgraded deck/patio w/ planter, perennials & lg fenced yard. ...
3 2 95500 ft2details
Beautiful Home with a Fantastic Curb Appeal Nestled in the heart of Platter City
Asking $ 235,000
Fantastic curb appeal with historic charm you won’t be able to find anywhere else. The home welcomes you with high ceilings, hardwood floors and detailed crown molding you expect from the home’s original era. The foyer leads you into the living room which boasts large windows and french doors that open to the large front porch making it a perfect space to gather. Past ...
4 2 2,07100 ft2details