- Updated On:
- May 27, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,740.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2007
This home is a must see!
- Maintenance-provided, desirable end-unit townhome.
- 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 1-Car Garage.
- Great Room has beautiful tiled gas fireplace and walks out to deck.
- Large kitchen with pantry, plenty of solid surface countertop, ceramic tile backsplash, and all appliances stay.
- Open floor plan with dining area.
- Walk-in Closets, ceiling fans, lawn sprinkler system.
- Full basement has egress window in 4th bedroom.
- Large storage area. Attached, oversized garage.
- Roof is 5 years old. Backs to green space.
- Community HOA provides major exterior maintenance, lawn maintenance, snow removal, trash removal, and swimming pool.
- Great location with quick highway access, close to I-435 & I-29.
- Platte County R-3 Schools! Miles of trails easily accessible nearby from Fox Creek.
- One original owner home.
- Beautiful, mature, perennial landscaping surrounding the home is maintained by the owner.
- HOA maintains common areas outside of a 5ft perimeter around the home.
Address: NW 123rd Street
City: Platte City
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 47865
Price: Asking $ 200,000
Property Size: 1,740.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,742.00 ft2
House Number: 15405
Year Built: 2007
Garage Size: 1
External Construction: Vinyl Siding
Rent (mo): 1695
ROI (ann): 25.7
Cashflow (mo): 280
Property Taxes (mo): 165
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 118
Leasing Fee (ann): 46.3
HOA (mo): 15
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 210,000
This home has been REVITALIZED! Friendly neighbors and located on a quiet, dead end street ...
This home has been REVITALIZED! Friendly neighbors and located on a quiet, dead end street. Exterior yard work, Ext ...
3 1.5 2,228.00 ft2details
Asking $ 259,900
Amazing lot that backs to county greenspace. The primary bedroom has a new wall of windows ...
Amazing lot that backs to county greenspace. The primary bedroom has a new wall of windows to take in the view of t ...
3 2.5 1,912.00 ft2details
Asking $ 330,000
Welcome to Timber Park Sub-Division in Platte City. Within the Platte County School Distri ...
Welcome to Timber Park Sub-Division in Platte City. Within the Platte County School District this neighborhood is s ...
4 3 1,932.00 ft2details
Asking $ 330,000
Ready to move in with new interior paint and new carpet throughout. High ceilings and gas ...
Ready to move in with new interior paint and new carpet throughout. High ceilings and gas fireplace in the living r ...
4 3 2,131.00 ft2details