- Updated On:
- August 2, 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,186.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1920
- A 1920s home with a center hallway and nine foot ceilings.
- Home was remolded in 2009 with new wiring and electrical system plus new water heater.
- Plumbing and water heater was replaced in 2009.
- Hardwood floors install in living room, kitchen and both bedrooms.
- Both bathrooms vanities and faucets, tubs and tile flooring replaced in 2009.
- Central heating and air unit plus roof was also replaced in 2009.
- Laundry room has tile flooring.
- Nice kitchen with lots of windows wooden cabinets plus an island for additional work space anrad stoge.
- Large rooms with lots of windows for natural light.
- Nice cover front porch plus a nice deck for those lazy summer days.
- Fenced yard for pets and kids to play.
- Home qualifies for a 100% loan.
- Sellers will help with closing cost.
Property Id : 35722
Price: Asking $ 159,900
Property Size: 1,186.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,186.00 ft2
House Number: 2909
Year Built: 1920
Rent (mo): 1250
ROI (ann): 27.4
Cashflow (mo): 326
Property Taxes (mo): 88
Insurance (mo): 89
Repairs (mo): 70
Management Fee (mo): 0
Leasing Fee (ann): 25
HOA (mo): 33
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 145,000
INVESTOR SPECIAL! 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, convenient to all things Chattanooga. Part of i [more]
INVESTOR SPECIAL! 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, convenient to all things Chattanooga. Part of investment portfolio ̵ [more]
4 2 1,344.00 ft2details
Asking $ 259,900
Offers a two-car garage. Laminate tile, Neutral color. Good location. Quick amenities empl [more]
Offers a two-car garage. Laminate tile, Neutral color. Good location. Quick amenities employment and commute routes [more]
3 2.5 1,404.00 ft2details
Asking $ 155,000
With new LVP flooring, and fresh paint. Currently will be rented for $750 or can be left v [more]
With new LVP flooring, and fresh paint. Currently will be rented for $750 or can be left vacant or you can live in [more]
4 2 1,512.00 ft2details