Charming Reverse 1.5 Story Home in Blue Springs – Remodeled and Move In Ready
- Beautifully remodeled and move-in ready.
- Enjoy entertaining in the lovely kitchen with granite countertops, featuring brand new custom hickory cabinet uppers AND all new appliances!
- Relax & wind down after a long day on the covered deck overlooking your fenced backyard.
- Upstairs bathrooms feature new custom cabinets and quartz countertops.
- New carpet and LVP flooring throughout.
- Freshly painted interior and exterior.
- New HVAC.
- New garage door and opener.
- The only thing for you to do is feather your nest and make it your own.
- Updated On:
- October 26, 2022
Property Id : 50361
Price: Asking $ 319,000
Property Size: 1,737.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,085.00 ft2
House Number: 2113
Year Built: 1990
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Brick Trim
Rent (mo): 2295
ROI (ann): 20.2
Cashflow (mo): 81
Property Taxes (mo): 372
Insurance (mo): 110
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 157
Leasing Fee (ann): 61.7
HOA (mo): 8
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 230,000
This one will go fast! Beautiful 3 bedroom in a great school district! New floors. French ...
Asking $ 235,000
This 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with a finished lower level is ready to move in. Lots of u ...
Asking $ 215,000
Kitchen appliances updated in 2017. Hardwood floors. High efficiency HVA. Contact listing ...
Asking $ 220,000
From the moment you walk in you’ll notice the large living room area with beautiful ...
You need to login in order to post a review
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice. The analysis is provided "As Is". All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.