- Updated On:
- December 21, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,333.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1994
- Fresh paint in many rooms makes it an easy move.
- The soaring vaulted ceilings and abundant natural light give it a real sense of hominess.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and all the appliances stay!
- A nicely sized deck that walks down to the fenced backyard, your new favorite place to unwind.
- Plenty of space in the main bedroom with a walk-in closet and attached bathroom, nicely updated.
- Lower level family room with half bath plus sub-basement, great for extra storage space.
- Nice sized side entry garage and carefree vinyl siding.
Property Id : 41299
Price: Asking $ 260,000
Property Size: 1,333.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 10,454.00 ft2
House Number: 1501
Year Built: 1994
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Stone Trim
Rent (mo): 2095
ROI (ann): 29.5
Cashflow (mo): 560
Property Taxes (mo): 203
Insurance (mo): 50
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 143
Leasing Fee (ann): 56.1
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 299,950
Newer AC and Water Heater. Also newer kitchen appliances. Wood laminate floors in the Grea [more]
Newer AC and Water Heater. Also newer kitchen appliances. Wood laminate floors in the Great Room, Kitchen and Bathr [more]
3 3.5 2,256.00 ft2details
Asking $ 245,000
A MUST SEE! Brand new carpet throughout. Large kitchen with cabinet space galore. Kitchen [more]
A MUST SEE! Brand new carpet throughout. Large kitchen with cabinet space galore. Kitchen has a planning desk and b [more]
3 2.5 1,638.00 ft2details
Asking $ 235,000
Looking to move to Greenwood, do not miss this opportunity. All you need is your paint bru [more]
Looking to move to Greenwood, do not miss this opportunity. All you need is your paint brush and flooring ideas to [more]
3 2.5 1,500.00 ft2details