- Updated On:
- August 2, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,360.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2010
- Next to Highland Park and minutes to both downtown Chattanooga and Brainerd.
- Easy access to I-24 and Amnicola Hwy.
- Built in 2010 and well maintained.
- Featuring 10ft ceilings, open floorplan, fenced backyard and ample parking. T
- This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home is the perfect starter home.
- Great for a downsize being all one level and ideal for an investment property with little maintenance.
- Close to schools and walking distance to Carver Park which offers 23 acres of walking trails, picnic spots and disc golf.
Property Id : 35704
Price: Asking $ 185,900
Property Size: 1,360.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 5,663.00 ft2
House Number: 622
Year Built: 2010
External Construction: Vinyl Siding
Rent (mo): 29.5
ROI (ann): 330
Cashflow (mo): 109
Property Taxes (mo): 89
Insurance (mo): 60
Repairs (mo): 110
Management Fee (mo): 110
Leasing Fee (ann): 28.6
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 145,000
INVESTOR SPECIAL! 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, convenient to all things Chattanooga. Part of i [more]
INVESTOR SPECIAL! 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, convenient to all things Chattanooga. Part of investment portfolio ̵ [more]
4 2 1,344.00 ft2details
Asking $ 259,900
Offers a two-car garage. Laminate tile, Neutral color. Good location. Quick amenities empl [more]
Offers a two-car garage. Laminate tile, Neutral color. Good location. Quick amenities employment and commute routes [more]
3 2.5 1,404.00 ft2details
Asking $ 155,000
With new LVP flooring, and fresh paint. Currently will be rented for $750 or can be left v [more]
With new LVP flooring, and fresh paint. Currently will be rented for $750 or can be left vacant or you can live in [more]
4 2 1,512.00 ft2details