- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,650.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1898
- 2 story home located in the Webster Groves school district.
- The wide, covered porch is the perfect place to unwind this spring.
- Once you step into the welcoming foyer, you’ll notice the original hardwood floors, archways & soaring ceilings throughout.
- Cozy up next to the living rm gas fireplace & enjoy meals in the spacious dining room.
- The kitchen offers abundant cabinet storage, granite counters, & stainless appliances.
- A 1/2 bath & bonus rm, currently used as an office nook.
- Round out the first floor (vintage Murphy picnic style table & benches exist behind the office desk)
- Second floor: 3 generously sized bedrooms, full bath w/ tub/shower combo.
- Spacious bonus rm (currently used as a bedroom), & large storage closet.
- Walkout LL provides ample storage & a place for your laundry needs. Newer HVAC & water line to house.
- With patio area is perfect for entertaining, bbq, gardening,& more!
- Seller willing to provide clear Rock Hill occupancy inspection.
Address: Euclid Avenue
City: Rock Hill
Area: St Louis
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 46215
Price: Asking $ 260,000
Property Size: 1,650.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,501.00 ft2
House Number: 319
Year Built: 1898
External Construction: Aluminum Siding
Rent (mo): 2200
ROI (ann): 31
Cashflow (mo): 288
Property Taxes (mo): 270
Insurance (mo): 109
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 158
Leasing Fee (ann): 65.6
HOA (mo): 60
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4