- Updated On:
- November 23, 2020
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1,275.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1975
- ONE LEVEL living at Nashboro Village-end unit.
- Great back patio with golf course views.
- Inviting landscaping & foyer with beautiful hardwood floors.
- Cozy fireplace, perfect for cold weathers.
- New HWH and newer refrigerator.
- LARGE master ensuite with double doors, lots of lighting.
- Guest bed with TWO closets, master w/ WALK IN CLOSET.
- Enjoy living in a golf community close to airport, interstate, & all the amenities of Percy Priest lake & mins to Downtown!
Property Id : 26449
Price: Asking $ 162,900
Property Size: 1,275.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,306.00 ft2
House Number: 2029
Year Built: 1975
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Wood Siding
Rent (mo): 1385
ROI (ann): 25.8
Cashflow (mo): 227
Property Taxes (mo): 54
Insurance (mo): 89
Repairs (mo): 70
Management Fee (mo): 107
Leasing Fee (ann): 14
HOA (mo): 190
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 229,500
House is currently rented for $1500 month to month. This unit should have instant cash flo [more]
House is currently rented for $1500 month to month. This unit should have instant cash flow. House will be sold As- [more]
4 2 1,440.00 ft2details
Asking $ 284,500
3 large bedrooms, hardwood floors downstairs, granite countertops. Owner’s suite dow [more]
3 large bedrooms, hardwood floors downstairs, granite countertops. Owner’s suite downstairs, Powder room down [more]
3 2.5 1,704.00 ft2details
Asking $ 525,000
A Must See! BEING SOLD AS IS. AC units are about 2yrs old. Roof is about 9yrs old. All app [more]
A Must See! BEING SOLD AS IS. AC units are about 2yrs old. Roof is about 9yrs old. All appliances stay. Big backyar [more]
6 4 3,240.00 ft2details