- Updated On:
- November 21, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,071.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1932
- Fantastic curb appeal with historic charm you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
- The home welcomes you with high ceilings, hardwood floors and detailed crown molding you expect from the home’s original era.
- The foyer leads you into the living room which boasts large windows and french doors that open to the large front porch making it a perfect space to gather.
- Past the stairs another set of French doors open to the dining room in the heart of the home.
- Just off the dining room, the kitchen features an island, tons of cabinet space, and all of the amenities you expect in today’s standard of living as well as easy access back to the foyer.
- The main level also includes two bedrooms, a full bath and a spacious laundry/mud room.
- Up the stairs you will find an oversized landing that welcomes the perfect reading nook.
- Two additional bedrooms spotlight vaulted ceilings that add character from every angle.
- Finally the last room on the second floor is the generous full bath with a double vanity, walk-in shower and whirlpool tub.
- On top of all the space, character and charm this home offers is ample storage from the easy access to the home’s attic to the oversized garage with stairs leading to additional storage above.
- Home qualifies for USDA financing.
Property Id : 40053
Price: Asking $ 235,000
Property Size: 2,071.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,405.00 ft2
House Number: 1225
Year Built: 1932
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Vinyl Siding
Rent (mo): 31.1
ROI (ann): 518
Cashflow (mo): 518
Property Taxes (mo): 220
Insurance (mo): 85
Repairs (mo): 60
Management Fee (mo): 137
Leasing Fee (ann): 53.4
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 320,000
You will love this one level living backing up to green space. Stainless steel appliances. [more]
You will love this one level living backing up to green space. Stainless steel appliances. All hard surface floorin [more]
4 3 2,568.00 ft2details