- Updated On:
- July 19, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2,246.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1998
Buyer’s finance fell through at the last minute. Their loss is your gain! Come take a look at this beautiful home.
- Close to the new businesses and amenities in the area.
- This spacious home has room for everyone.
- Open living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling.
- A large recreation room on the lower level that walks out to a patio and beautiful yard.
- Extra room in the basement with EGRESS window for a 4th bedroom, office or workout space.
- New 1/2 bath in the lower level.
- Spacious master bedroom and master bath.
- You will love all the greenspace and privacy around the home plus a fully-fenced back yard.
Address: W 149th Street
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 48801
Price: Asking $ 360,000
Property Size: 2,246.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 10,012.00 ft2
House Number: 13675
Year Built: 1998
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 2650
ROI (ann): 24.6
Cashflow (mo): 341
Property Taxes (mo): 317
Insurance (mo): 100
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 182
Leasing Fee (ann): 71.7
HOA (mo): 29
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
You need to login in order to post a review
Asking $ 245,000
This half duplex in Olathe has a spacious basement and great lighting options. Currently h ...
This half duplex in Olathe has a spacious basement and great lighting options. Currently has a tenant moving out Au ...
3 2.5 2,290.00 ft2details
Asking $ 350,000
Hurry. .this one will not last! This amazing listing in Austin Meadows truly cannot get an ...
Hurry. .this one will not last! This amazing listing in Austin Meadows truly cannot get any better. The current sel ...
4 3 2,271.00 ft2details
Asking $ 349,950
This 4-Bed, 3 Bath home provides 2,281 sq. ft. of living space, and a 2-car garage. The ki ...
This 4-Bed, 3 Bath home provides 2,281 sq. ft. of living space, and a 2-car garage. The kitchen is complete with cu ...
4 3 2,281.00 ft2details
Asking $ 285,000
So much to love about this home, and a little TLC will go a long way to make it your own. ...
So much to love about this home, and a little TLC will go a long way to make it your own. Selling As-is. Finished l ...
4 3 2,362.00 ft2details