- Updated On:
- October 9, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,746.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1990
- 5 minutes from downtown Kansas City in a very sought out subdivision.
- Features open floor plan, updated HVAC, Heat, Roof, Deck, Exterior paint.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with a walkout basement.
- Amazing views of the downtown skyline.
- Did we mention all appliances are staying as well as free google wifi.
- All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
- Square footage, acreage, and taxes are approximate and buyer and buyer’s agent to verify.
Property Id : 37970
Price: Asking $ 270,000
Property Size: 2,746.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 17,859.00 ft2
House Number: 1900
Year Built: 1990
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 1800
ROI (ann): 27.3
Cashflow (mo): 358
Property Taxes (mo): 200
Insurance (mo): 85
Repairs (mo): 40
Management Fee (mo): 126
Leasing Fee (ann): 49.2
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 179,000
This home is move in ready and won’t last long! Kitchen boasts new stainless steel a [more]
This home is move in ready and won’t last long! Kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances. New paint and [more]
3 1.5 1,344.00 ft2details
Asking $ 280,000
This home has 3 good sized bedrooms. A beautiful eat in kitchen with walk in pantry and pl [more]
This home has 3 good sized bedrooms. A beautiful eat in kitchen with walk in pantry and plentiful storage and count [more]
3 2 2,100.00 ft2details
Asking $ 315,000
The home’s neutral exterior palette with brick accents is framed by two mature blue spruce [more]
The home’s neutral exterior palette with brick accents is framed by two mature blue spruce creating wonderful curb [more]
3 2 1,944.00 ft2details
Asking $ 205,000
With 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on upper level with laundry hookups in hallway. All b [more]
With 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on upper level with laundry hookups in hallway. All bedrooms have spacious clo [more]
3 3 1,846.00 ft2details