- All main-level living with a flat yard.
- Two sides of the fencing in the backyard belong to neighbors and the back fencing belongs to HOA.
- Private covered back porch.
- Spacious great room with marbled wood-burning fireplace and perfect view of the front yard.
- Enjoy cooking in the big kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter space.
- All kitchen appliances remain.
- Garbage disposal was installed in 2015.
- Private master bedroom with walk-in closet.
- The master bath has a linen closet and tub/shower combo.
- The laundry room is in the hallway.
- Split bedroom plan with full bath.
- New roof-2011 and Heat pump-2009.
- Enjoy walking and biking in this prestigious neighborhood.
- Just a short walk to the nice community pool and clubhouse.
- Sold As-Is.
- Must See To Appreciate! (Professional Pictures are to be followed.
- Updated On:
- November 7, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,423.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2004
Property Id : 60984
Price: Asking $ 200,000
Property Size: 1,423.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 1,423.00 ft2
Year Built: 2004
External Construction: Brick
Rent (mo): 1600
ROI (ann): 17.7%
Cashflow (mo): 168
Property Taxes (mo): 114
Insurance (mo): 135
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 124
Leasing Fee (ann): 465
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 48
$ 1,198.10per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee