- Updated On:
- January 7, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,963.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1995
- FREE Siding, Windows, Gutters, exterior doors 2015.
- Marble tile, new shower glass, upgraded faucets in master bath, LARGE & SPACIOUS.
- This home offers a lot of living space with 3 LIVING AREAS.
- Finished sub-basement that could be a non-conforming 4th BEDROOM.
- HUGE CEDAR DECK with treed lined back yard!
- The family room features a FIREPLACE & BUILT-INS and opens to the kitchen/dining areas!
- Alenco installed Siding has 30 year warranty, windows have 15 year warranty.
- Room measurements are approx. All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
- Carpet 2 years old
Address: NW 78th Street
City: Kansas City
Area: Kansas City
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 41737
Price: Asking $ 285,000
Property Size: 1,963.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 10,890.00 ft2
House Number: 4111
Year Built: 1995
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Vinyl Siding
Rent (mo): 1895
ROI (ann): 26.3
Cashflow (mo): 310
Property Taxes (mo): 234
Insurance (mo): 50
Repairs (mo): 100
Management Fee (mo): 132
Leasing Fee (ann): 51.9
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 550,000
Each unit has spacious kitchens with high end finishes, 3 beds and 2.5 baths w/ finished b ...
Each unit has spacious kitchens with high end finishes, 3 beds and 2.5 baths w/ finished basement and 1 car garage. ...
6 5 4,000.00 ft2details
Asking $ 380,000
Hurry before this one is GONE! Totally renovated kitchen features exotic granite, white ca ...
Hurry before this one is GONE! Totally renovated kitchen features exotic granite, white cabinets with black pulls, ...
4 3.5 2,714.00 ft2details
Asking $ 550,000
Each unit is 2-bedroom with 1 car garages in great condition. This is a great investment! ...
Each unit is 2-bedroom with 1 car garages in great condition. This is a great investment! Live in 1-unit and rent t ...
8 8 2,613.00 ft2details
Asking $ 337,500
4 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half bath home with finished lower level in great neighborhood att ...
4 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half bath home with finished lower level in great neighborhood attending Staley High School ...
4 3 2,570.00 ft2details