- Updated On:
- July 24, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,540.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2005
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this truly amazing home. The home is being sold AS/IS.
- Built in 2005 this home is a newer build with tons to offer.
- You will love the large master bedroom with its own en-suite.
- The large kitchen with eat in dining, and formal living room with tall, vaulted ceilings.
- The home has a deck off the kitchen and a walkout finished basement that is ideal for entertaining.
- Don’t miss the indoor/outdoor kennel which is an amazing feature for any dog lover.
- The sub-basement space comes with shelves and is a great place for added storage.
- The HVAC is all updated and comes with a UV air purifier.
- The double garage has ample amount of room for multiple cars and extra storage.
- The laundry room is on the same level as the bedroom which is a nice and convenient feature.
- Amazing location with great highway access, close to tons of shops, restaurants, Worlds of Fun, and the Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant.
Property Id : 35508
Price: Asking $ 205,000
Property Size: 1,540.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 8,276.00 ft2
House Number: 5612
Year Built: 2005
Garage Size: 2
External Construction: Frame
Rent (mo): 1650
ROI (ann): 28.7
Cashflow (mo): 363
Property Taxes (mo): 208
Insurance (mo): 90
Repairs (mo): 15
Management Fee (mo): 114
Leasing Fee (ann): 45
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 270,000
5 minutes from downtown Kansas City in a very sought out subdivision. Features open floor [more]
5 minutes from downtown Kansas City in a very sought out subdivision. Features open floor plan, updated HVAC, Heat, [more]
4 3 2,746.00 ft2details
Asking $ 289,900
Excellently maintained inside & out! Brand NEW 50yr roof was installed June 2021. The [more]
Excellently maintained inside & out! Brand NEW 50yr roof was installed June 2021. The beautiful flooring in the [more]
3 2.5 1,767.00 ft2details
Asking $ 280,000
This home is ready to move in and enjoy the large living room and beautiful fireplace. Kit [more]
This home is ready to move in and enjoy the large living room and beautiful fireplace. Kitchen has it all, includin [more]
3 2.5 2,262.00 ft2details
Asking $ 210,000
BACK ON MARKET! No fault of seller! Check out this newly renovated side/side split in the [more]
BACK ON MARKET! No fault of seller! Check out this newly renovated side/side split in the Northland. Book your show [more]
4 2 1,516.00 ft2details