- Updated On:
- November 16, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 988.00 ft2
- Year Built: 1969
Call Today to set up a private tour.
- This 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home Sought-after Parkway School District.
- Features a large living area with gorgeous hardwood floors & lots of natural light throughout the home.
- Absolutely stunning renovated kitchen w/ granite and wood countertops.
- All newer stainless appliances, almost new Refrigerator, & lots of storage.
- The kitchen also includes a large, charming coffee bar with the perfect pop of color.
- Recent updates include: New Furnace 2019 and A/C in 2020, Ducts cleaned 2020 & Newer Windows.
- Bathroom was recently renovated w/ shower/tub bath fitters with a lifetime transferable warranty to new owners.
- Outside you’ll find a spacious back yard with privacy trees & newer fence just perfect for backyard vacations!.
- Full basement and covered parking.
- This home has a lot to offer and is just minutes away from parks, restaurants and shopping.
- Home is move-in ready & a true must-see.
Property Id : 39075
Price: Asking $ 199,000
Property Size: 988.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 7,013.00 ft2
House Number: 337
Year Built: 1969
Garage Size: 1
Rent (mo): 1800
ROI (ann): 27.2
Cashflow (mo): 456
Property Taxes (mo): 235
Insurance (mo): 85
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 129
Leasing Fee (ann): 53.9
HOA (mo): 0
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 290,000
Enter from the covered porch to real wood flooring in the living/dining and bedrooms. The [more]
Enter from the covered porch to real wood flooring in the living/dining and bedrooms. The kitchen has been opened u [more]
3 2 1,976.00 ft2details