- Updated On:
- September 20, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,321.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2003
- Inviting front porch welcomes you to this 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath home.
- Once you walk in you will have Double Doors into the Study.
- Open Formal Dining Room to Foyer.
- Den and Kitchen are open to each other for great entertaining.
- Kitchen has OVERSIZED Island, Lots of Cabinet and counter space.
- Black Appliances, tile backsplash, & Maple Cabinets.
- Breakfast Room has tile flooring and window seating.
- Sun Room area give you a little extra space.
- Master Suite has double doors, Laminate flooring, Hunter Douglas blinds, and Tuscany Mural.
- Master Bath has dual vanities, soaking tub, stand up shower, and huge walk in closet.
- Secondary Rooms are decent.
- A Flex room in between the secondary bedrooms with custom built ins and window seating.
- Backyard is a green thumbs dream! Pergola with tile flooring.
- 3 sides of the fence has been replaced.
- Walking distance to Schools/PRIVATE yard.
Address: Magnolia Arbor Lane
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 37172
Price: Asking $ 284,900
Property Size: 2,321.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9,053.00 ft2
House Number: 18807
Year Built: 2003
Garage Size: 2
Rent (mo): 2250
ROI (ann): 22.6
Cashflow (mo): 87
Property Taxes (mo): 689
Insurance (mo): 90
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 180
Leasing Fee (ann): 46.9
HOA (mo): 67
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 220,000
Tiled wood look floors in the kitchen, breakfast, family room, primary bedroom, entry and ...
Tiled wood look floors in the kitchen, breakfast, family room, primary bedroom, entry and hallways. Island kitchen, ...
3 2 1,376.00 ft2details