- Updated On:
- September 20, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,321.00 ft2
- Year Built: 2003
- Inviting front porch welcomes you to this 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath home.
- Once you walk in you will have Double Doors into the Study.
- Open Formal Dining Room to Foyer.
- Den and Kitchen are open to each other for great entertaining.
- Kitchen has OVERSIZED Island, Lots of Cabinet and counter space.
- Black Appliances, tile backsplash, & Maple Cabinets.
- Breakfast Room has tile flooring and window seating.
- Sun Room area give you a little extra space.
- Master Suite has double doors, Laminate flooring, Hunter Douglas blinds, and Tuscany Mural.
- Master Bath has dual vanities, soaking tub, stand up shower, and huge walk in closet.
- Secondary Rooms are decent.
- A Flex room in between the secondary bedrooms with custom built ins and window seating.
- Backyard is a green thumbs dream! Pergola with tile flooring.
- 3 sides of the fence has been replaced.
- Walking distance to Schools/PRIVATE yard.
Property Id : 37172
Price: Asking $ 284,900
Property Size: 2,321.00 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9,053.00 ft2
House Number: 18807
Year Built: 2003
Garage Size: 2
Rent (mo): 2250
ROI (ann): 22.6
Cashflow (mo): 87
Property Taxes (mo): 689
Insurance (mo): 90
Repairs (mo): 75
Management Fee (mo): 180
Leasing Fee (ann): 46.9
HOA (mo): 67
Vacancy Rate (ann): 4
Asking $ 220,000
Tiled wood look floors in the kitchen, breakfast, family room, primary bedroom, entry and [more]
Tiled wood look floors in the kitchen, breakfast, family room, primary bedroom, entry and hallways. Island kitchen, [more]
3 2 1,376.00 ft2details